Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun & Frivolity: Cups, Crashes, And...Well, You'll See

My 7-year old came home this week all excited about cup stacking. Apparently they talked about it or tried it in school one day, and he promptly came home and got out every single plastic cup in the kitchen to give it a try for himself. It was pretty funny! So, while our cup stacking career is just beginning, here are some incredible world-class (young!) cup stackers. Don't blink or you'll miss it...seriously.





This is the aftermath of one of the most distressing crashes that I can imagine:



Of course, anyone who can buy a $2 million car like this Bugatti can probably afford to get another one, but...ack...the pain...!

Finally, I just had to post this article that was a featured 'Lawsuit of the Day' earlier this week. Just a warning - this is some adult-ish content (though in a very dry, legal-eze kind of presentation), so if you are easily offended, you might want to skip it. But...it's flippin' HILARIOUS! I was literally laughing out loud as I read through this, so I couldn't resist posting it.

You really have to wonder about some people.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: