Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Winds Of Change, Part 2

A few weeks ago, I posted some poll questions and asked for feedback to help guide the upcoming changes that are necessary to keep this blog running.  For those of you who contacted me directly, left comments, and took the roughly 17 seconds needed to fill out the poll questions, THANK YOU!  I really appreciate your assistance and participation!

After assimilating all of the data, I think I've arrived at a workable plan for moving forward.  I'm going to try to identify one or two of the most critical issues each day and do an in-depth post on them, and I might also do some sort of a periodic post with links to other good reading, but we'll see how that goes.  I'll continue to sprinkle in a variety of subjects, especially as current events dictate.

So that's the plan!  I'm hoping it'll make it much easier for you to follow the blog regularly without drowning in words or missing the most important stories of the day, and it will definitely make it more realistic for me to keep up.  Hopefully it'll be a winning combination for everyone.

You've probably noticed that the slimdown has already begun, and it'll continue until we land on the plan outlined above.  Again, I welcome your feedback in the new format.  We'll see how it goes together...and thanks for your continued readership and participation!
2Cents

No comments: