Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Obamacare Pushback

Some Democrats in Republican leaning districts are starting to feel the heat on Obamacare. Here are just a couple examples:

Rep. Russ Carnahan



I'm pretty sure you don't want outright laughter when trying to drum up support for a bill. I'd really like to have heard his answer, which is not included on this video. I suspect he dodged giving an actual answer because I couldn't find it online from a quick search, either.

But it wasn't just Carnahan...Kathleen Sibelius caught heat, too:



And then there are the escalating Republican attacks from Congressional leaders. These really are outstanding, so be sure to watch them:

Jim DeMint



Rep. Roy Blunt



The pushback is starting to build, and the Obamacrats are apparently starting to squirm.

Good. They should squirm. A lot. Right out of their support for Obamacare.

There's my two cents.

No comments: