Thursday, December 31, 2009

You get my two cents every day on this blog - now I need yours!

The end of the year is a natural time to evaluate one's direction and priorities in life. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and due to various life circumstances and the shifting of career winds, I have reluctantly concluded that my current blogging habits are unsustainable over the long haul, so a change is coming to 2Cents. I haven't yet decided what that change will be; rather than tinker for a long time with small tweaks or make willy-nilly swerves in style or presentation, I wanted to get some input from you. If you've visited this blog more than once, or if you ever intend to visit this blog again in the future, I'd like to hear your opinion - I will most definitely take it into account in the upcoming changes! So, please take 60 seconds of your time to answer just a couple questions on the side of the page about what you want to see here. Your input will be invaluable in how I plot the future of 2Cents, and will ultimately benefit you, as well, by tailoring this blog to your tastes.


I've read that polls generally get about a 5-10% response rate, and my own polls in the past have been fairly consistent with that. Not one to settle easily for mediocrity, I'd love to get closer to 50% response rate on this one, and more if possible. Seriously, it will only take a few seconds of your time, so just buzz through it real fast (don't make me beg...!). Feel free to drop a comment or send an e-mail if you'd prefer that method of communication.


Thank you very much, and have a Happy New Year!!

No comments: