Friday, May 28, 2010

Awww...The Leg Tingle Evaporates

I don't usually enjoy laughing at others' discomfort, but I can't help it on this one. In just a year and a half we went from this...



...to this...



The only thing holding Barack Obama's approval ratings in the mid- to upper-40s is the fact that the media is completely sold out in defending Obama at all costs. If he loses even the Leg Tingler, can it be long until we see his ratings plummet even further?

Hmmm...


I'm just sayin'...

There's my two cents.

2 comments:

The All Real Numbers Symbol said...

You mean we have the actual clip of Leg Tingle Man saying his famous line? Preserved on the internet for posterity? I'm not sure if I ought to laugh or be really, really, creeped out.

And even Leg Tingle Man is giving up on Obummer now? Holy cheese. And he even brings up honest-to-goodness questions.

Holy smoke. I think my ears might be decieving me.

Wow. Just, wow.

B J C said...

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure he's giving up on Obama. I suspect it's much more along the lines of extreme disappointment. After all, The One is supposed to be able to do everything...and for someone who believed that bilge about lowering the seas, this little oil slick shouldn't be much of a problem, should it? Oopsie...

Still, it's fun to watch!