Thursday, April 16, 2009

How Do You Say 'I Can't Remember Three Words' In French?

I sense this will become an ongoing series. If you missed it, you must check out the previous episodes:

Part 1: Now we know who really holds the power...
Part 2: The teleprompter chronicles continue.
Part 3: Who Needs A Teleprompter?


Here's part 4:
How do you say “D’oh!” en Français? When Barack Obama tried wowing the French at his town hall meeting, he wound up needing a prompt from the audience when his Teleprompter apparently froze...


Seriously, when is someone going to hack into Teleprompter and pop in a few subversive messages like, 'It's time for a real tax cut!' or 'I'm resigning tomorrow' or 'I love America'?

You just know he would say anything if it popped up on the screen...

There's my two cents.

No comments: