Monday, May 26, 2008

Permanent Links - Core Principles

I've added a new section to my blog right below the picture of two pennies: Permanent Links - Core Principles.

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in individual legislative bills or small-scope issues, so in the interest of keeping my big-scope mission at the forefront of my blog, I wanted to collect what I feel are the most critical posts I've done in regard to the most foundational topics I typically address, and keep them in an easily accessible location. Starting with defining conservatism, I also have a couple links about what the role of government should be, then some great tax information, then some illegal immigration and global warming information, and finally a series I did a while back on radical Islam.

These are certainly not the only posts that can be found on my blog about each of these topics, but I feel these are the best for encapsulating what I feel are the most critical issues.

Ideally, these links will help people new to my blog understand where I'm coming from, as well as people who are looking for information on one of these specific topics without having to search through the 1000+ posts contained in these pages. I hope you find them useful!

I will add to this list as inspiration strikes me.

No comments: