Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Time For A Change

I think we all agree that our current tax system sucks eggs. There are a couple viable alternatives, if the political will -- and populist anger -- is there to enact such a sweeping change. Here is one of those alternatives:


I'll admit I haven't studied up on the Flat Tax or the Fair Tax enough to render anything resembling a thorough opinion, but both seem to me to be better alternatives than the inherently unfair and punitive system we have to deal with now. Of course, a corrupt Congress is more than capable of warping any system, which brings us right back to the fact that we need responsible leaders with integrity first, and only then can we address these other issues.

Your thoughts?

There's my two cents.

***UPDATE***
The correct video has now been posted. Sorry about that!

No comments: