Friday, May 29, 2009

Survey Says...

It's been a while since I've sought reader feedback, but it is you the readers who give this blog a purpose, so I want to find out what you think about a few things. I'd appreciate it if you would indulge me and take a moment or two to fill out the poll questions at the right, and leave any suggestions or other thoughts you may have as a comment to this post. I assure you I will consider your words carefully...your answers will help me direct this blog and make it better. Be honest, be candid, and let me know what you think. This is your opportunity to make your voice heard!

And thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!

Some specific questions:
1. What do you like most about 2Cents?
2. What do you hate most about 2Cents?
3. What one new thing (topic, style, feature, functionality, etc.) would you find most useful?

Comments appreciated!

No comments: