Monday, December 10, 2007

NBC Censors Troop Support Ad

In one of the more vile displays of censorship I've seen, NBC has rejected an ad by Freedom's Watch for being 'too political'.

Watch the ad here.

If you think I'm way off base here, drop me a comment. I only saw a bunch of support and gratitude for our troops, and absolutely nothing political at all!

NBC apparently believes that showing the Freedom's Watch website address constitutes an 'issue of public controversy' which their policy does not allow.

What a joke! It's sad when the plain support and gratitude for our troops has become so 'political' that one of the major four networks refuses to broadcast it.
Of course, I'm sure that if someone was to ask them, NBC would swear up and down that they support the troops.

Riiiiiiight.

There's my two cents.

No comments: