Friday, January 11, 2008

I Need Your Feedback!

I've been doing some experimenting with the format of my blog posts for a few weeks now, and I need your feedback.

My original format was to link to a news item, then describe in-depth what the real deal behind the headlines was, and why it matters. It made for longer posts that required more thought (both to make and to read), but I think it really helped explain things better.

The new format was to post about a group of news items, briefly describe the issue, the put forth a quick assertion. It covers a lot more ground and passes along a lot more items, but it stays pretty shallow as far as analysis goes.

So, I need to know - which do you like better? Do you want wide, or do you want deep?

To the right is a poll that I've just posted so that you can provide feedback anonymously. I won't ever know who votes, nor will I ever find out what you vote for. What I'm looking for is your honest opinion. I can't do both formats, and I'd like to provide the information that you, my readers -- the reason for this blog! -- want in the way you want it.

So, please take 2 seconds and vote in the poll. I'll leave it up for a week or so, and hopefully that'll give everyone a chance to offer their opinion.

Thanks!
I'd really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Right Truth said...

I like your in-depth evaluation of a topic.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Anonymous said...

"Congratulations on possessing certainly one of one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive across in some time! Its just amazing how a lot you are able to consider away from some thing simply since of how visually beautiful it really is. Youve set collectively a fantastic weblog room --great graphics, videos, layout. That is definitely a must-see weblog!"

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://howtobbq.org

Also welcome you!