Friday, September 14, 2007

A New Series Is Coming

My family and I are embarking on a much-needed vacation this weekend, so I'll be offline for pretty much all of next week. However, in my absence, I wanted to leave you with plenty of food for thought. I've been working on a project for the past few weeks that I think will be very illuminating: an 8-part series of blogs on radical Islamic extremism.

I'm posting the entire series at one time, but I'll do it in reverse order so you can start at the top of my blog and read downward. It's a pretty sizable series, so it seems logical to post it while I am gone. Please don't be intimidated by the size of it - there's a lot of great information in there, so take your time and work through it at your own pace. My hope is that you gain a new understanding of the War on Terror and the enemy we face.

Postings will begin in the next 24 hours. I welcome your feedback, and will respond when I return.

No comments: