Saturday, September 29, 2007

Radical Islam Revealed (The Short Version), Part 8: What Should You Do?

In my opinion, three things. First, be informed. You have to understand what's going on (and why) before you can do anything about it. And this is something that is too important to be ignorant on. Second, plug in. Find resources you trust (my blog, or many others) and check them regularly. The MSM is on the side of these terrorists, and cannot be trusted to report accurately, so you have to find alternative sources of information. They're out there, but you have to find them. Let me help you through this blog - you're already reading this blog, so you're already plugged in. Keep it up! Finally, be active. Once you understand the root of the problem and get plugged in to real information, do something about it. Be active in the political process, supporting those who stand up for America and opposing those who capitulate. Don't remain silent when your friends, family, or co-workers repeat these myths about Islam and terrorism.

In closing, I want to reiterate that this is an ideological battle that will be won by one side or the other; there will be no tie or negotiation. Those following radical Islam are dedicated to taking over the world, so much so that they're willing to kill themselves and their families to achieve their victory. We in the West need to engage in this battle or we will lose. Personally, the thought of leaving my children and grandchildren in the hands of these evil fanatics makes me nauseous, so I will do everything I can do prevent that from happening.

There's my two cents.

Link to full blog.

No comments: