Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Audio File Update

I've just set up new links to some new online storage for the audio files that I've used on some posts in the past. After changing ISPs a few weeks ago, I lost my previous online storage, but I believe I've now found a way to offer you the same audio files for free. It's not quite as convenient as before, but I'm hoping it still works. The posts that I've updated are:

All Things Oil

Reagan's Visionary Leadership
Rush On A Roll
Oil and Global Warming
The Role of Government in a Free Society
Federal Vs. State Government

Please feel free to take another spin through those posts and check out the audio if you haven't had a chance to hear it yet. And, of course, please let me know if you have trouble accessing any of these audio files.

Hopefully this will be a good long-term solution!

No comments: