Monday, August 25, 2008

A Sign Of Things To Come...?

I saw this over lunch today and wanted to pass it along as a wonderful tidbit of conspiracy theory:

Speaking to reporters after her address to the New York delegation, [Hillary] Clinton offered delegates no instruction on how to cast their votes, Amie Parnes reports.

"I will be telling my delegates that I will vote for Barack Obama," she said. "How they vote is a more personal decision. They want to have their chance to vote for me. That is what traditionally happens … some people are having to make up their minds because there are arguments pulling them both ways."

Hmmm...

I thought that Hillary was supposed to have her delegates vote for Obama in the interest of party unity.

Instead, when the rubber meets the road, she offers a bland statement that is political double-speak suggesting that she'll vote for Obama to uphold the unity thing, but that she isn't going to stop any delegate from voting for her.


Fireworks, anyone?


There's my two cents.

No comments: