Thursday, November 15, 2007

House Passes Surrender Bill

Speaking of the Democrats insisting on alienating Americans, the House has passed a bill that would require a forced withdrawal almost immediately, as well as ending combat operations by December of 2008 (it's actually a defense spending bill with hooks attached).

The joke is that Bush is already bringing troops home...BECAUSE OF THEIR SUCCESS!!! But that clearly hasn't stopped the Democrats from continuing their path to American defeat.

Also, there is no chance this bill will be enacted - the Senate isn't likely to even pass it, and neither house would have a veto-proof majority.

It's another example of anti-American style-over-substance pure partisan politics. If I was a Democrat, I'd be livid at what my 'leaders' were doing to our troops and national security. But that's just me.

There's my two cents.

No comments: